Monday, February 16, 2009

Hallelujah Anyway

Lesson One: “Hallelujah Anyway”

"....for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength. "
Philippians 4:11-13

Paul tells us we can find joy regardless of the circumstances. We learn thankfulness by holding on to Christ.

Whatever challenges or concerns we may have, if we examine our circumstance we will find related blessings. Use the Hallelujah Anyway chart below to document your blessings.

For example....perhaps you are having problems on the job. Of course, given today's economic turmoil, a related blessing is that you HAVE a job.

Hallelujah Anyway Chart (pdf)

No comments: